About Me

My photo
EZH's. I'm obsessively opposed to the typical.

28 January 2011

What a shame, asshole.


Hello, pa mok di update tok? sikda mood aku. Johan paloi --' pakahh? sikmok tga org tingal kat hutan jak. eww I really disgusted with your attitude. STORYMAKER, GO TO HELL! what your point ah? dahla reka cerita. mun udah malu knk reject x perlu lah nak reka cita macam2 ngn org oh. heran ku ngan laki nektok. sik semua lah okay. 'sapa makan cili, dia yg terasa pedasnya.' gizz, you really make me crying and I WAS LIKE,YOU MAKE ME ANGRY! kesian bah ngan kau. kalau saya malu saya. perange macam mpuan. mpuan sik cemiya. mun kau udah sik suka eboh lah. sikda lah aku nak ngaco idup kau. SEKDAA! talk shit behind me? what you think I don't know huh? your friend is my friend too. they listen to your story, and they tell to me. shut the fuck up. WHAT?! I ASK YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND?! ya ku malas mulut macam tokk. bodoh hehhhhh. ARE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? sik pande pike ka? you make me puke and my tears drop. WHY MEN LIKE THIS COULD EXIST? haihhh ==' I AM SO TIRED, THINKING ABOUT THIS. LET IT BE ):